Some more patch clamp automation this week!
- Novak and Zahradnick (2005) - Computer-Aided Formation of the Whole-Cell Patch-Clamp Recording Configuration. An algorithm to identify pipette-cell configuration from current measurement.
- Kodandaramaiah et al (2016) - Assembly and operation of the autopatcher for automated intracellular neural recording in vivo. Looks pretty cool. Too bad it's not in Python!
- Campagnola et al (2014) - ACQ4 an open-source software platform for data acquisition and analysis in neurophysiology research. Python software for patch clamp (among other things); looks promising!
- Doose et al (2016) - Noisy Juxtacellular Stimulation In Vivo Leads to Reliable Spiking and Reveals High-Frequency Coding in Single Neurons. Stimulating a neuron extracellularly.
- Neto et al (2016) - Compartmentalized Microfluidic Platforms - The Unrivaled Breakthrough of In Vitro Tools for Neurobiological Research. Looks like an interesting review.